Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subjects: Academic Database
, Art & Music
, Audio / Video
, Business, Economics
, Encyclopedias & Atlases & Almanacs
, English & Literature
, General Reference Databases
, Geography and Cultures
, Government & Law
, Math & Statistics
, Newspapers Online
, Social Studies / History
, Test Prep & Career Information
Welcome to the library!
Look for a Book!
Anywhere or Anytime! Use Destiny to locate books in the library! (click on picture below)
NEW! Use your "myhatchets.org" email as your username and your password to log-in! OR if you are already logged into "myhatchets" just click on TOMAHAWK box after clicking on "log-in" and you are in!
Students and staff log-in to search Destiny, place holds on books, and to check out e-books!
How to Log-in to Destiny!
A quick video to help you log-in if you are not remembering how to access Destiny for books or e-Books!
Open Daily from 8:00 AM - 3:35 PM or When the lights are on!
- Do not bring food or drink into the library.
- Work silently, with a partner, or in small groups - respectful of those around you.
- Please use your personal devices as a learning tool.
- Please ask for assistance when you need it - we are here to help you!
- Schedule your time in the library or library lab through library staff - we are all available to help you!
- Please set clear expectations of your students prior to coming to the library - many times the library will be open to study hall students.
- Please ask your class to push in chairs and pick up any materials prior to YOUR dismissal.
The Library Staff Will:
- Be helpful for all students and staff.
- Ask those students whom choose not to be respectful of the rights of others to leave - the library is for everyone!
- Provide technical assistance when possible - please leave a suggestion in our suggestion box and know we will call on you to assist in the implementation! The library is for everyone!
The school library is an extension of your classroom. The library offers an information-rich environment that encourages students to explore their interests and expand their horizons. The school library is the center of learning - our learning commons!
The school library program supports your classroom program, but also provides opportunities to enrich and enhance it.
Have a great school year!
Library Media and Technology Coordinator