Use Dropbox to transfer your work from the Green Screen app Do Ink. How to:
1. When your video is done and you save it you will get a pop-up box. Choose: "Show the export options" and select Save to Camera Roll.
2. Then go to Camera Roll and EXPORT to Dropbox, locate and select file titled: Public Share Folder.
3. Save your project to the Public Share Folder.
4. On a computer, Chromebook, or personal device: Click on the Dropbox link or logo below to enter the Public Share Folder and download your project OR e-mail a link of your project.
5. Delete your video from Dropbox once you have downloaded it.
NOTE: all videos left in Dropbox after a week will e deleted!