Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Apps: Which one do you need?
Now here! New APPS!
Using the Destiny Discover App ensures maximum user experience. Locate the App for your device by clicking on the image below.
(For maximum reading experience, update the app you have!)
E-Books can be accessed and read on the web from anywhere and anytime!
Students and Staff Log-in:
Username and password are what YOU use for a school computer! You already know it!
Log-in allows you to:
- check out books
- take notes
- highlight and listen to some books.
How to log-in to e-Books in Follett Shelf:
1. Click on the e-Book link for Destiny Discover.
2. You will see the log-in screen, see picture below. Select Go!
3. Select the state of Wisconsin from the Location drop-down menu. Next type in "Tomahawk." You will see the three Tomahawk School District sites appear. Then, select Go!
4. In the school e-Book library look to the upper right for
Type in your username and password as you do to log-on a school computer. Start Reading!
Step by Step Guide to Using the e-Book features!
Looking for more e-Books? Try these!
Project Gutenberg offers over 39,000 free ebooks: choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online.
Classic literature for everyone!
Picture books read aloud and activities.
Free online stores, activities, and games - include fables, fairy tales, and much more.
Free audiobooks from the public domain. Listen either on your computer or get the mp3 file.